Monday, Oct. 18
Today in Math, students wrote their Numbers Unit Test.
We will continue tomorrow if anyone needs more time.
Tuesday, Oct. 19
Today, students that need a little more time to finish yesterday's test will have the opportunity.
Those that finish, please click on the link below to read about converting between decimals, fractions, and percents:
Then try these questions on your own - show Mr. Ingram your score when you finish :)
Wednesday, Oct. 20
Today, we corrected our math tests together using red pen in class.
Thursday, Oct. 21
- Students are reviewing working with decimal numbers (add, subtract, and multiply today).
- Please watch the following video to start class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwh4SD1ToFc
- Hand out the Adding/Subtracting/Multiply Worksheets and do half of them with the class on the whiteboard or under the Elmo
- Please remind students to remember carrying and/or borrowing. Also remind them how multiplication results in the number of decimal places that the multiplier had (nice shortcut).
- Students may not finish the whole sheet, and that's fine - as long as they try a few.
Friday, Oct. 22
- Students should try to finish a few more questions from yesterday (no more than about 15 min though).
- Today will have a lot to look at, so I recommend watching a couple of videos and then practice before moving on to the next area.
- Hand out the Converting Worksheets and do half of the Percent-Decimal and Decimal-Percent questions.
- Do half of the Fraction-Decimal and Decimal-Fraction questions and have students try some on their own.
- Do half of the Fraction-Percent and Percent Fraction questions and have students try some on their own.